Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Things I Love Right Now 9/24/13

Do you ever go through phases where you really, really love something and you wear/eat/use/love it everyday? Those things for me right now are:

1. Happy Baby Spinach, Mango, Pear Smoothie. Baby food you ask? I know, weird. BUT it's a perfect fast blend of fruits to have with my english muffin in the morning before a long run.
2. My foam roller. My quads have been hard like rocks after long runs and stretching does NOT do them justice. I have a plain blue PT roller and I adore it. Now if only rolling could help this awful knee pain...

3. "On Top of the World" - Imagine Dragons. This song is my long run jam right now! Oh my gosh it just warms my soul.

4. My Oiselle Flyte LS shirt. I wore it for the first time for an outdoor run (I do not count the hotel gym nor casual wear) and it was AMAZING. Kept me warm and cool/dry (if that makes sense) and the thumb holes kept me from fidgeting with my shirt. I'm debating ordering it in another color or waiting/praying that they bring the onyx jacket back.
5. My bright orange CEP calf sleeves! I love neon and usually I go with green but with the darker nights a-coming I wanted something that really stands out (before I start running in my obnoxiously bright green Brooks jacket which will probably end up on a favorite list in mid-November).

6. RESIDENCY INTERVIEW INVITES. I'm gonna be a pediatrician ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment