Friday, September 20, 2013

Weekly Training Plan (late!)

Holy smokes. This week was a whirlwind. We flew to Houston on Sunday, took an 8 hour medical licensing exam on Tuesday, flew back Wednesday night (midnight!) and hit the marathon course early Thursday morning to beat the Indian summer heat. I was in SO MUCH PAIN! I think our spring through the airport to catch our flight in flip-flops led me to have a little tweak in my shins and right hamstring which makes me very nervous. 2 weeks out from race day I cannot get injured! So I am rearranging my schedule just a bit to give my body what it needs.

Sunday: flight to Houston
Monday: 2 miles on the treadmill (ew)
Tuesday: 8 hour exam!
Wednesday: 2 miles on the treadmill (double ew)
Thursday: 5 miles of HOLY HILLS
Friday: hot yoga
Saturday: rest day
Sunday: 12 miles

No running clothes? Highly unusual!

No comments:

Post a Comment